Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sasha skates!

I love to try new things. Can you guess what I'm trying now?
SKATING!

My first time skating was with my school going to the Skate with Santa party last month. What I really enjoyed about skating was when you get to slip and slide on the ice, and when you fall.

Then I started asking to go to public skate every day! This picture is from the first time my mom finally took me to a public skate.

Today was my first lesson at Britannia skating rink. My teacher's name is Mitchel. I was so excited for my first lesson to start!!

Before I took lessons, my friend bought me a bag of popcorn. All of skating lessons I was imagining that popcorn, which made me do a very good job. At the end of lessons I finally got to eat my popcorn.

Here are 3 things that were very hard for me that I learned today.

1. skating backwards
2. kicking our butts with one foot
3. tapping one foot on the other ankle which is very hard

Mitchel is very nice. I estimate that there is 8 people in my class. I'm looking forward to the rest of my lessons. I think it will be fun! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment