Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sasha goes green!

Last spring I went on a green race with my mom and dad.
I totally went green!

We took some perfectly green photos out there. There were so many other teams racing to compete with and the pictures got us bonus points.

Guess what I did next?

I was freakin out with my water bottle. Here's a picture of me posing with it. A team member had to be in every pic...and I was in all of them!

The next picture mom took was me standing with a Big Belly garbage compactor. I 
had fun standing in front of it, But it was a bit smelly.

Some more pictures we took on our adventure.





 Me posing in a parking lot? Seriously? But I did it. Hey dude or dudette - listen up! I will pose anywhere.
In my living room, on the street. ANYWHERE! I think it is one of the funnest things in the whole world.

 My mom took a picture of a market sign. She took it because she wanted to earn a bonus point for a picture of a sign with the word 'organic'.


Here are even more pics from our adventure.


 At the end of our adventure we had a picture taken of us the Whittam Greens!
After we had a big snack and we viewed pictures and heard stories from other racers. Then they gave out trophies and I got one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment